The paperless environment is a must-have for any bookkeeper. Working with ICBUSA takes me away from the day-to-day activity of the bookkeeper, but to keep my hands busy, we still use workflow systems that help keep us on track. As more software solutions realize that an open platform is a way to work, we will start to see increasing integrations.
Here are two of my favorite products that have integrated e-Signature recently right in their applications to make our lives easier.
SmartVault + Right Signature
View the deep dive information here.
What I love about this integrated combo is:
- Documents get stored into my secure document management system automatically.
- You can capture payment on credit cards securely directly on my documents.
- It helps us stay compliant with the IRS Knowledge-Based Authentication Forms 8878 & 8879.
- Clients can e-sign right from their mobile devices.
- In my workflow, this is a win-win-win.
Smartsheet + DocuSign (Smartsheet Labs)
I have always loved Excel … what bookkeeper doesn’t? When I found Smartsheet years ago, I thought I had found nirvana. Now, it’s even better with this integration.
Here are my favorite features of this integration:
- Send the DocuSign to one or multiple individuals.
- Create a workflow using Smartsheet.
- Store signed documents in SmartSheet.
- Reuse the Smartsheet as a template repeatedly.
- You can set up contingencies for multiple signers.
The templates save so much time and create an excellent internal process for a company to follow. The system is easy to set up and simpler to streamline. Always look for new integrations with your favorite applications. If no such alliances exist to make a request, many technology companies are always looking for workflow solutions. Good luck!