2017 App Showdown Voting Results Are In!
We’re excited to announce the finalists for this year’s App Showdown. Thanks to you and your votes, 10 of the newest QuickBooks® Apps will each be provided with their own space at this year’s QuickBooks Connect, where attendees can get to know the finalists before they pitch on stage before a panel of judges on Nov. 15.
Haven’t registered for the conference yet! Make sure to register before October 12 to get the discounted rate!
In the meantime, check out Top 10 Finalists for the 2017 $100,000 Small Business App Showdown:
- A2X for Amazon: Amazon Marketplace Accounting Made Easy
- AutoEntry: Automates entry of bills, receipts, bank statements, sales invoices and more.
- Clio: The legal industry’s most powerful tool.
- Dryrun: Make your next move the right one.
- Kindful: Nonprofit web-based CRM for donations, fundraising automation and reporting.
- Locate Inventory: Today’s solution for inventory management.
- Recur360: Simple, easy, recurring invoicing and payments for QuickBooks.
- ShopVox: Simple software for custom shops.
- StatX: Mobile dashboards with alerts for QuickBooks Online and Excel.
- Veem: Simplify global business payments
Keep an eye out in the following weeks of more ways to get to know these top apps!