Congrats to the Finalists and Runners-Up in the 2018 Intuit QuickBooks Firm of the Future Contest
The 2018 Intuit® QuickBooks® Firm of the Future contest shines a spotlight on forward-thinking bookkeeping, full-service accounting and tax firms from Australia, Canada, India, the United Kingdom and the United States that have embraced online technologies to grow their practices and help their small business clients succeed and prosper.
The 15 firms below were selected as finalists and runners-up in this year’s contest. Congratulations to this remarkable group!
In the next phase of the contest, the five finalists will compete to be named the grand prize winner, which will be revealed at QuickBooks Connect in San Jose on November 5. To vote for the finalist that you believe best embodies the spirit of the Firm of the Future, go to https://intuit.me/FOTF2018. You can vote once per day during the voting period, which runs from Oct. 16-31, 2018. Not only will you be helping to determine this year’s grand prize winner, but you’ll also be helping entrepreneurs from underserved communities around the world because for every vote and social share, a donation from Intuit will be made to Kiva.org (up to $25,000 USD).
- Cloud Bookkeeping Services, Canada
- PJCO, United Kingdom
- Reconciled, United States
- Regional Business Services Pty Ltd, Australia
- Wealth Café Business Advisors Pvt Ltd, India
- Accountancy Online, Australia
- Balakrishna Consulting LLP, India
- BluePrint Accounting, Inc., Canada
- Jayant S Ajinkya, India
- Linza Advisors, United States
- Nova Bookkeeping, Australia
- Pearl Accountants, United Kingdom
- TaxAssist Accountants Lincoln, United Kingdom
- TD Accounting Services, Canada
- The Girl Up Front, LLC, United States