10 Productivity Steps For CPA's & Accountants
It’s tax season, and that means you want to get more done in a shorter amount of time, right?
According to a new article on OpenForum.com, “in this business climate of information overload and constant interruptions, it has become increasingly difficult for small business owners to get anything accomplished. Not to mention, instead of technology increasing your productivity, it often seems to weigh you down. How are you supposed be proud of what was accomplished today and not just be frustrated?
Author Barry Moltz offers 10 ways to get more done in a single day:
- Do not start the day by checking e-mail, voice messsages or social media feeds.
- Start by completing two things on your list that must get done today.
- Make decisions and take action.
- Deal with every e-mail once.
- Focus on doing one thing at a time.
- Control distractions.
- Stay off the Internet, Youtube, Facebook and Twitter unless you have a plan.
- Do not enter a meeting without a written agenda and a stop time.
- Delegate to others.
Make sense? Read the full article for detailed info on each one of these timesavers.