Gale Kirsopp named 2020 ProAdvisor of the Year
In front of a crowd of virtual and live onlookers at Scaling New Heights 2020, 11 pioneers in their profession and niche were celebrated on the Main Stage by Insightful Accountant, with 10 winning in a specific category and one taking home ProAdvisor® of the Year.
Congratulations to Gale Kirsopp, 4700Group, who received 2020 ProAdvisor of the Year!
The contest honors some of the best in the profession through a fair and comprehensive voting process. Their impact on their clients and on the accounting industry has been felt by so many and much needed – especially in this challenging year.
Congratulations to all of the Top 100 ProAdvisors. Here are the winners:
- 2020 ProAdvisor of the Year – Gale Kirsopp, 4700Group
- 2020 Top Canadian ProAdvisor – Tanya Hilts, Cloud Business Services
- 2020 Top Client Accounting Services ProAdvisor – Megan Bronson, Squire
- 2020 Top Social Media ProAdvisor – Marnie Stretch, CFB, Accounting Loft
- 2020 Top Up-N-Comer ProAdvisor – Stephanie Mack, Account Mobility
- 2020 Top QuickBooks® Desktop ProAdvisor – Diane Margulies, G.M. Consulting, Inc.
- 2020 Top QuickBooks Desktop Integrations ProAdvisor – Mario Hernandez, Miami Accountant, Inc.
- 2020 Top Niche Practice ProAdvisor, Forensics – Dawn W. Brolin, CPA, CFE, Powerful Accounting, Inc.
- 2020 Top Educator/Trainer/Writer ProAdvisor – Liz Scott, Accounting Lifeline
- 2020 Top QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor – Julie Zevchek, CB, Executive Office Solutions Inc.
- 2020 Top QBO Integrations “App-ologist” ProAdvisor – Vanessa Vasquez, Vanessa Vasquez Consulting