Get up to 9.5 Additional CPE Credits With Content From QuickBooks Connect
Whether you attended this year's QuickBooks® Connect in San Jose, Oct. 24-26 - or missed the event, , you can earn up to 9.5 CPE credits through nine recorded sessions that are included below. There is no additional cost for these credits and they are all free self-study CPE.
Click here for a link for all of these sessions.
- Rachel Fisch: "Tricky transactions in QBO"
- Mark Wickersham: "The New Service Offering That Every Firm of the Future Will Want to Offer" (this is a three-part series on the videos with a downloadable workbook and offers 2 CPE hours)
- Michelle Long: "Common Mistakes in QBO and How to Fix Them"
- Greg Bossen: "Advanced QuickBooks Online for Nonprofits"
- Stacy Kildal: "Using Google Forms in Your Business"
- Sandi Levya: "How to Create Packages Step by Step"
- Stacey Byrne: "Serving up QBO Restaurant Accounting"
- Melissa d'Arabian: "The 25th hour"
- Jason Deshayes: "Building Your Brand vs Selling Your Services”