Grow Your Practice with the New Find-a-ProAdvisor Marketplace
Today, we launched the next stage of the new and improved Find-a-ProAdvisor marketplace on the eve of two major milestones: the 20th anniversary of the ProAdvisor® Program and reaching 200,000 ProAdvisors worldwide.
Connecting small businesses with ProAdvisors has been a key pillar of the program since its inception in 1997, and creating these lasting partnerships is now more important than ever. The new and improved Find-a-ProAdvisor platform provides a free and easy way to promote your practice and find new clients.
Our initial redesign of the Find-A-ProAdvisor service began in December 2016, and included the opportunity for Certified ProAdvisors to build more robust profiles within QuickBooks® Online Accountant. By guiding ProAdvisors through the steps to create their strongest possible profiles and adding three new customizable content fields (Social sites, Years in business and Languages spoken), prospective clients can find the perfect ProAdvisor in a snap.
Redesigned to Drive You More, Better Leads
After conducting extensive research with small businesses and gathering feedback from ProAdvisors, we have completely redesigned the profile page and search results experience to provide a crisp, efficient and mobile-responsive interface for small businesses and accountants alike.
These updates are now live on the marketplace in QuickBooks Online, as well as on www.findaproadvisor.com.
Search Results Experience: Before and After
The original search results experience offered little opportunity for you to highlight your product expertise and areas of specialization. In addition, we heard from ProAdvisors and small businesses that the Certifications section had little meaning.
The redesigned search results showcase important information, including client reviews and areas of expertise, to provide a comprehensive snapshot of your business that will catch the eye (and interest) of potential clients.
- Refined search fields make it easier for the right clients to find you based on the industries, services and products you support.
- Prominent placement of reviews, and overall star rating, builds trust with potential clients.
- Clearly defined QuickBooks Certifications promote your product expertise.
- A preview of your “About Me” section provides a glimpse into your unique practice.
- Prospective clients can send you a message right from the search results page by clicking on the envelope icon.
- We now show the ‘Services Provided’ field (rather than the previous ‘Industries Served’ field) based on ProAdvisor and small business feedback, allowing you to share more essential information earlier in the decision-making process.
ProAdvisor Profile Pages: Before and After
Prospective clients had to do a lot of scroll-and-click sleuthing to find important information. In addition, ProAdvisors told us that they wanted more space to include personalized content.
Improved profile page design gives your practice the polished first impression it deserves, and provides new opportunities for prospective clients to learn more.
- Your product expertise is front-and-center with the new QuickBooks Certification section.
- Tout your tenure by completing the new “Years in Business” field.
- The new “Social sites” section provides quick links to your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and blog pages.
Our innovation doesn’t stop here. We’re working hard to make Find-a-ProAdvisor the premiere tool to help you grow your practice and drive small business success. Stay tuned!
Not yet listed? Why not? It’s free!
Listings on Find-a-ProAdvisor are available exclusively to Certified ProAdvisors. Not yet certified? Learn more about our award-winning education and certification program, and get certified to take advantage of all that the free ProAdvisor Program has to offer.
Need More Information?
For additional information on the update, please visit our Learn & Support page.