Intuit QuickBooks welcomes eight new Accountant Council members
At Intuit®, we are obsessed with our customers, and our goal is to consistently deliver awesome through experiences, products and services. Accountant Council is one of the many ways by which we aim to delight customers and partners.
The Intuit QuickBooks® Accountant Council is a group of forward-thinking, tech-savvy accounting professionals from across the United States who help small businesses succeed. We are thrilled to announce the newest eight members:
- Jeff Badu, CPA, Badu Tax Services, LLC
- Holly DeVito, Sum of All Numbers
- Paul Glantz, CPA, Launch Consulting, Inc.
- Cassidy Jakovickas, president, MBS Accountancy Corporation
- Dan Luthi, COO, Ignite Spot Accounting
- Brittany Malidore, senior manager and practice lead, Peterson Sullivan
- Michelle Peruski, manager of operations and business development, LeBlanc and Chandler CPA
- Amy Walker, founder, Amy Walker, CPA LLC
They are joining the seven returning council members who have served for the last year:
- Lynda Artesani, bookkeeper/QuickBooks Online expert, Artesani Bookkeeping
- Michael Callahan, CEO, Michael Callahan & Associates, LLC
- Nayo Carter-Gray, EA, 1st Step Accounting LLC
- Tiffany Franklin, owner, Kingdom Group Financial
- Chris Macksey, small business advisor, Custom Business Solutions
- Beth Melcher, owner, MoneyFit
- Erin Vukelich, accountant, JCCS, PC
Intuit’s Accountant Council meets twice a year at Intuit’s Mountain View, Calif., headquarters. In existence since 2009, the purpose of council is to get feedback and insights on Intuit’s Small Business Group strategy and future product development from those who use our products every day to power prosperity for small business. Members participate for two years, sharing their thoughts and insights on critical accountant and small business tools.
“One thing I learned in my two years of being on the council is that Intuit listens to this group and to all of their customers. It was an honor to have our ideas actually inform the decision making of the various product managers and their teams,” said Joe Carufe of SystemSix and former council member.
We open the Accountant Council application process every year in January, and we receive hundreds of applications. Look for updates on when the application process opens in our newsletters, on our blog and via our social media handles: @IntuitAccts on Twitter, Intuit Accountants on Facebook, and Intuit Accountants on LinkedIn.