Intuit QuickBooks Welcomes Eight New Accountant Council Members
One of our Intuit® values is to Deliver Awesome by delighting our customers and partners with experiences they love. Hosting an Accountant Council is one of the many ways we are able to live by that value.
Therefore, we are excited to announce the eight new additions to the Intuit QuickBooks® Accountant Council, a group of forward-thinking, tech-savvy accounting professionals from across the United States who help small businesses succeed:
- Beth Melcher, owner, MoneyFit
- Chris Macksey, small business advisor, Custom Business Solutions
- Erin Vukelich, accountant, JCCS, PC
- Lynda Artesani, bookkeeper/QuickBooks Online expert, Artesani Bookkeeping
- Michael Callahan, CEO, Michael Callahan & Associates, LLC
- Nayo Carter-Gray, EA, 1st Step Accounting LLC
- Tiffany Franklin, owner, Kingdom Group Financial
- Tom Gabbert, managing director, mAccounting, LLC
They are joining the 10 returning council members who have served for the last year:
- Cavanaugh Nweze, founder, Nweze Financial Solutions LLC
- Cindy Squires, Chartered Accountant and owner, Mile High Bookkeeping Services LLC
- Jacob Schroeder, partner, Wilkins Schroeder Accounting Group, LLC
- Joe Carufe, managing partner and president, Two Roads
- Julie Babcock-Hyde, founder and president, Spark Accounting Solutions PLLC
- Kathy Coffman, president and founder, Coffman BizSolutions Inc.
- Kevin Triemstra, founder, Bloomtri, Inc (soon to be CFOSpark)
- Mariette Martinez, owner, Mariette F. Martinez, EA
- Michael Ly, founder, Reconciled It
- Sagar Shah, manager, BDO USA LLP
Intuit’s Accountant Council meets twice a year at Intuit’s Mountain View, CA headquarters. In existence since 2009, the purpose of council is to get feedback and insights on Intuit’s Small Business Group strategy and future product development from those who use our products every day to power prosperity for small business. Members participate for two years, sharing their thoughts and insights on critical accountant and small business tools.
“Intuit continues to raise the bar on its commitment to enhancing their partnership with accounting professionals in order to help us empower our small business clients,” said Ryan Balfe, CEO of Cubepros and former council member.
We open the Accountant Council application process every year in January. This year, more than 400 applications were received for the open member spots. Look for updates on when the application process opens in our newsletters, on our blog and via our social media handles: @IntuitAccts on Twitter, Intuit Accountants on Facebook and Intuit Accountants on LinkedIn.