Intuit shines brightly in 2022 CPA Practice Advisor Readers Choice Awards
The results are in! The 18th annual Readers’ Choice Awards presented by the CPA Practice Advisor are complete, with Intuit® winning nine categories, while also being a finalist in six others.
More than 5,o00 professionals weighed in on the technologies and workflow systems that they most trust and depend on to better run their firms and provide client services. The CPA Practice Advisor allows readers to illuminate their go-to solutions that their peers are embracing and leveraging to stay competitive in the ever-changing tax and accounting space.
Intuit placed first in the following categories:
- Professional Accounting and Write-Up: QuickBooks® Online Accountant
- Payroll: QuickBooks Online Payroll, Intuit Enhanced Payroll, or Full Service Payroll
- Online Invoicing/Bill Payment Solutions: QuickBooks Payments
- Tax Document Automation: Intuit Tax Import for Intuit ProConnect™ Lacerte® Tax and ProSeries® Tax
- Desktop Installed Programs: QuickBooks Desktop
- Online Small Business Accounting: QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Online Accountant, or QuickBooks Self Employed
- Not-for-Profit Accounting: QuickBooks for Nonprofit
- Specialty Tax Tools: QuickBooks Self Employed
- Time & Billing Systems: QuickBooks Time
Intuit was a finalist in these six categories:
- Tax Preparation: Intuit Lacerte Tax, ProSeries, or ProConnect™ Tax
- Retail/Point-of-Sale: QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Fixed Asset Management: ProSeries Fix Asset Manager
- Tax Planning Systems: Lacerte or ProSeries Tax Planner
- Document Management and Document Storage: Lacerte DMS or ProSeries DMS
- Other Workflow Tools: Intuit Tax Import, Lacerte DMS, or ProSeries DMS
Congratulations to all the winners!