Intuit takes 11 top software spots in 2019 Readers Choice Awards
Intuit® took 11 of the top categories in the 15th annual Readers’ Choice Awards presented by the CPA Practice Advisor, as well as four runner-up positions.
The CPA Practice Advisor invited its readers to help spotlight the technologies they most respect and trust to help them run their firms and provide client services. According to the publication, the Readers’ Choice Awards gives professionals a way stay aware of technologies and best workflow practices their peers are using in order to stay competitive in the constantly-evolving tax and accounting space. more than 4,300 readers participated in this year’s voting this year.
Intuit placed first in the following categories:
- Accounting/Client Write-Up: QuickBooks® Online Accountant
- Payroll: QuickBooks Payroll, Enhanced Payroll or Full Service Payroll
- Online Invoicing/Bill Payment Solutions: QuickBooks Payments
- Tax Document Automation – Tax Scan and Import for Intuit ProConnect™ Lacerte® and ProSeries® or Lacerte DMS and ProSeries DMS
- Workflow – Other Workflow Tools: Tax Scan and Import for Lacerte and ProSeries
- Small Business Accounting (Installed Programs): QuickBooks Desktop
- Online Small Business Accounting (Client Accounting Systems): QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Online Accountant
- Retail Accounting /Point-of-Sale: QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Not-for-Profit Accounting: QuickBooks for Nonprofits
- Fixed Asset Management: ProSeries Fixed Asset Manager
- Specialty Systems and Tax Prep Tools: QuickBooks Self Employed
The four runner-up categories include:
- Federal State Income Tax Compliance: Lacerte or ProSeries
- Practice Management/Time & Billing Systems: TSheets by QuickBooks
- Tax Planning Systems: Lacerte Tax Planner
- Document Management and Document Storage: Lacerte DMS or ProSeries DMS
Congratulations to all the winners!