Intuit welcomes new Accountant Council members
At Intuit®, we are driven to deliver awesome experiences to our customers and partners. One of the many ways we do this is by listening to and learning from our customers, including the Intuit Accountant Council.
The Accountant Council features forward-thinking, tech-savvy accounting professionals from across the United States. The council meets virtually and periodically at Intuit’s Silicon Valley headquarters to get an inside look at the company’s strategy, product development, programs and services. The members share their insights, experience, and expertise to help us innovate and power prosperity for small businesses around the globe. Each year, hundreds of applications pour in for council seats, and we are excited to announce the eight newest members:
- Jeremy Allen, founding partner, System Six Bookkeeping
- Connie Hammell, CPA, KWC, Certified Public Accountants
- Wendy Kelley, founder, Bookkeeping Simplified
- Debra Kilsheimer, owner, Behind the Scenes Financial Services, Inc.
- Ken Rogers, CEO, My Fiscal Office LLC
- Joshua B. Standley, EA, ABA, DKK Accounting
- Monique Swansen, founder, CEO, Automated Accounting Services
- Jeff Wilson II, CPA/PFS, CGMA, CFE, CDFA®, The W2 Group, LLC
Because members serve for two years, these eight trailblazers join eight returning council members from last year:
- Jeff Badu, CPA, Badu Tax Services, LLC
- Holly Clawson, Sum of All Numbers
- Paul Glantz, CPA, Launch Consulting, Inc.
- Cassidy Jakovickas, president, MBS Accountancy Corporation
- Dan Luthi, COO, Ignite Spot Accounting
- Brittany Malidore, Practice Leader and Senior Manager, BDO
- Michelle Peruski, founder, Profit and Time Consulting
- Amy Walker, founder, Amy Walker, CPA LL
Want to become a member of the Accountant Council? Stay tuned for updates in our newsletters, on our blog, or through these three social media handles: @IntuitAccts on Twitter, Intuit Accountants on Facebook, and Intuit Accountants on LinkedIn.