QuickBooks Online Advanced Introduces Wholesale Billing
Wholesale billing has long been valued by QuickBooks® accounting professionals because of the ability to create a single, unified bill and access to an exclusive discount. Today, we’re pleased to announce wholesale billing for QuickBooks Online Advanced.
QuickBooks Online Advanced wholesale billing comes with an exclusive discount of 30 percent off for the life of the subscription* (limited time offer). Accountants can add their clients to wholesale billing for QuickBooks Online Advanced the same way they would for any other clients, through the Add Client flow in QuickBooks Online Accountant.
QuickBooks Online Advanced helps mid-market small business clients propel their productivity. In addition to the functionality offered in QuickBooks Online Plus, QuickBooks Online Advanced includes:
Up to 25 users
- Add up to 25 users with full and simultaneous access
- How it works: Each QuickBooks Online Advanced subscription includes 25 user seats and two additional, separate accountant user seats.
Smart Reporting powered by Fathom
- Transform clients’ QuickBooks data into dynamic reports to help make better business decisions.
- How it works: Each active QuickBooks Online Advanced subscription includes one license of Fathom. To activate Smart Reporting, go to the reports tab > click on the new smart reporting message > click activate > agree to connect to Fathom > go through the setup process.
Batch Import Invoices
- Easily import hundreds of invoices into QuickBooks
- How it works: Batch input invoice transactions created outside of QuickBooks through a .CSV file as a way to import
Custom User Permissions
- Create the right set of permissions for different people in the business
- How it works: Create up to 32 different potential configurations by granting or restricting access to one or more of these specific areas in QuickBooks:
- Sales transactions
- Expense transactions
- Sales reports
- Expense reports
- Bank deposits
All Priority Circle benefits:
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager: A single point of contact to route support questions, suggest online training and make QuickBooks product recommendations.
- Priority Care: QuickBooks technical support calls are routed to the front of the line and to our top agents for quick resolution of issues.
- Free Online Training: Up to 5 free online training courses annually.
If you have clients QuickBooks Online Advanced would be right for, then take advantage of this wholesale billing offer now as it’s only available for a limited time of five months, after which it will be 30% off for 2 years.**
Why is the QuickBooks Online Advanced discount different than those of other QuickBooks Online products?
QuickBooks Online Advanced has been built for mid-market small businesses that have greater needs of their accounting solution. We’re continuing to invest in QuickBooks Online Advanced to serve those small businesses by focusing on specific features and increased performance. This investment also means QuickBooks Online Advanced has different discounts and promotions than other QuickBooks Online products.
With that being said, the wholesale billing discount for QuickBooks Online Advanced is the best possible discount available for the product. With the limited time lifetime offer, accountants have the opportunity to get their most eager and ready clients on QuickBooks Online Advanced early.
We’re continuing to improve QuickBooks Online Advanced with the feedback of small businesses and accountants. If you’d like to learn more about the journey so far with QuickBooks Online Advanced, check out our past articles on various launches: August (launch of QuickBooks Online Advanced), September (QuickBooks Online Advanced adds Priority Circle), and October (QuickBooks Online Advanced introduces additional features).
Please join the conversation to share your thoughts and stay tuned for more information as we continue on this journey together.
*See terms and conditions here.
**See terms and conditions here.