QuickBooks ProAdvisors Honored at Scaling New Heights
In front of a packed house at Scaling New Heights 2018, 10 transcendent women in their profession and niche were honored on stage by Insightful Accountant, with nine winning in a specific category and one taking home ProAdvisor® of the Year.
Anything but a popularity contest, the awards represent some of the best in the profession in a fair and transparent process, where votes cast per person are weighted against the total number of votes cast overall, and then those values are weighted against the overall applications scores to determine the final scores used in our system.
Congrats to all the Top 100 ProAdvisors, and to the top 10! Here are the winners:
- ProAdvisor of the Year for 2018 – Cherri Rapp, Cherri Rapp & Associates
- 2018 QuickBooks® Desktop ProAdvisor – Lisa Pierpont, BottomLine Consulting, Inc.
- 2018 QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor – Beverly Lang, Diversified Business Solutions
- 2018 QuickBooks Trainer/Writer – Gale Kirsopp, 4700Group, LLC
- 2018 Integrations/App-ologist – Veronica Wasek, VM Wasek CPA, LLC
- 2018 Financial Service Outsourcing – Gail Hilburn, Hilburn Solutions, Inc.
- 2018 Up-n-comer ProAdvisor – Carla Demers, Demers Accounting Services
- 2018 Niche Practice ProAdvisor – Karen Siewart, The CertifiedQB Group
- 2018 International ProAdvisor – Debra Anderson (representing Australia), Anderson Tax & Consulting
- 2018 Friend of Intuit – Michelle Long, Long for Success, LLC