Register Today for the QB-HQ 2018 Apps Roadshow: A Day in the Life of Your Practice
April 30 is behind us, the rush to get your clients’ taxes filed is over and you’re ready for a break. As every accountant and bookkeeper knows, however, your job is never really done: employees need to be paid, reports need to be submitted, accounts need to be balanced, and so much more.
Intuit® wants to help you do all of this and more by providing you with the most modern and powerful cloud-based accounting technology available. That’s why we’ve sponsored Marabirch, Inc., who are presenting the QB-HQ 2018 Apps Roadshow: A Day in the Life of Your Practice, a cross-country tour of one-day events, May 7-17, 2018, in cities across Canada.
Each stop on the tour will be devoted to helping you create a tech stack specifically designed to increase the efficiency of your business and be able to serve your clients better. You’ll experience thorough training on some of the top apps that integrate with QuickBooks® Online (QBO).
Tickets for the QB-HQ Apps Roadshow are available right now for the following dates and locations:
- May 7 – Vancouver, BC: Pacific Gateway Hotel Vancouver Airport
- May 9 – Edmonton, AB: Radisson Hotel & Convention Centre Edmonton
- May 11 – Winnipeg, MB: Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown
- May 14 – Toronto, ON: Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga
- May 15 – Montreal, QC: Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel
- May 17 – Halifax, NS: Four Points by Sheraton Halifax
What to Expect from the QB-HQ Apps Roadshow
The agenda for these learning events includes sessions with seven QBO App Partners. Each one will present a live demo in a single QBO account, allowing you to see exactly how the app works and view the QBO integration in real time.
Here’s a look at the agenda and the App Partners:
8:00am-8:45am Registration and Networking
10:00am-10:15am Morning Break
10:15am-11:10am Aero Workflow
11:10am-12:00pm TSheets by QuickBooks
1:35pm-2:30pm Receipt Bank
2:30pm-2:45pm Afternoon Break
5:00pm-6:00pm Cocktail Hour
Each session includes 50 to 60 minutes of relevant and in-depth content. The speakers will be focused on increasing the efficiency of, and encouraging growth for, your practice. The timing of each session has also been strategically set. What you learn in one session is meant to integrate with what you’ll learn in the next, leaving you by the end of the day with a full strategic plan for using an interconnected suite of apps at your business.
Between sessions, you’ll get to enjoy lunch and several breaks with refreshments to keep you energized. The day ends with an optional cocktail hour where you can chat with our App Partners in person. This will be the perfect time to ask questions and make important connections for the future.
Join Us as We Learn How to Transform "A Day in the Life of Your Practice"
The goal of the QB-HQ Apps Roadshow: A Day in the Life of Your Practice is to show you how to streamline everyday procedures by using apps that will transform how you do business and how you serve your clients. We believe you – and your clients – will benefit from the investment of your time and energy.
If you register, you can look forward to being introduced to seven of our App Partners, which are listed above in the Agenda. Apps joining us for specific locations are as follows: Chata.ai in Edmonton and Halifax, CentrixOne in Toronto and Montreal, and Rewind in Toronto.
There’s also an Intuit-sponsored contest specifically for the Apps Roadshow events. Here are the details:
- To enter, you submit an original post, photo, or short video (15 secs maximum) naming your favourite QBO-integrating app and why you love it. It must be submitted before the contest closes at11:59pm EST on May 17, 2018.
- You must also use #QBHQAppsRoadshow and tag @qb_hqand @IntuitAcctsCA to qualify.
- The Grand Prize winner will receive $1,000. The winner will be judged by representatives from the QB-HQ Apps Roadshow apps (Aero, Fathom, Hubdoc, Method, Receipt Bank, TSheets by QuickBooks and WayPay).
- The 2nd Prize winner will receive free admission to a QB-HQ Apps Roadshow event. The 2nd prize winner will be drawn from submissions who have purchased a Roadshow ticket and will be refunded their ticket price.
- Winners will be announced at Get Connected Calgary; winners do not need to be present to win.
Finally, you can submit the hours you spend at this event for CEC/CPD eligibility. A certificate of completion will be available for use at the end of the day.
We imagine there isn’t a day in your bookkeeping or accounting practice where you don’t utilize an app to automate and streamline your accounting and bookkeeping processes. If this is true for you, then we think you’ll benefit from the great information that will be presented at the QB-HQ Apps Roadshow. Tickets are available right now.
We hope to see you there… and don’t forget your laptop and phone. You’ll need it as we delve into the cloud-accounting world of apps.