Tap into these top bilingual apps to build your bulletproof QuickBooks Online tech stack
To help you get started designing or refining your bilingual QuickBooks® Online tech ecosystem, we’ve selected some of the top bilingual apps from the QuickBooks App Center. We’ll be looking at these during QB Talks Canada on May 27 at 2 p.m. (in French) and 3 p.m. (in English), EST. Before you attend, this summary will get you thinking about how you can use them to build your own bulletproof tech stack to serve your French clients:
- Customer Relationship Management: Centrix One and HubSpot. Each of these tools integrates with QBO and allows you to manage your client contacts, sales activity, communications and even create marketing campaigns—all customized for French clients.
- Data Importer: Business Importer Online. This app imports and exports transactions into QuickBooks Online from Excel, CSV files, Google Drive, Dropbox or other external resources, saving you invaluable amounts of time trying to extract data from various sources into QBO.
- Point-of-Sale (POS) Systems: Lightspeed POS, Clover, Square. Each of these tools are built for French language business needs, helping to manages sales, inventory, and customer data across channels—online and in-store.
- Budgeting: Budgeto. Budgeto is the financial management platform that small businesses use to create annual business budgets, adjust their monthly financial projections, analyze their performance, produce their financial reports, manage their cash flow and raise funds.
- Data and Document Management: Dext. Formerly Receipt Bank, Dext has been reinvented as a more robust and integrated tool for managing all of your clients’ invoices, bills, expenses, and other financial data in one comprehensive app. Dext also features an analytics and reporting platform for deeper insights into your clients’ financial documents. In addition to integration with QBO, Dext just announced its integration with Acomba accounting software.
The benefits of integrating these apps with QuickBooks Online to build a connected, “bulletproof” tech stack are many, including increased efficiency and productivity and potential ROI gains. The ultimate goal is to create a tech stack which allows your data to migrate seamlessly through your workflow, reducing the time spent on each task, and the need to go in and out of multiple applications.
To learn more about optimizing your QBO tech stack with bilingual tools like these, register now for QB Talks Canada on May 27: Build a Bulletproof Bilingual QBO Tech Stack.