See What's NEW With QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
What's new with QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise?
New dedicated accountant specialists: We have a new team dedicated to help you think through how QuickBooks® Desktop Enterprise fits in with your overall client strategy. Call 844.338.9909 to schedule a free 1:1 consultation today,
New training resources:
Check out these short tutorials that feature the latest and greatest features on QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise:
- Ten 5-10 minute Short Tutorials by Hector Garcia on QuickBooks Enterprise 2018 new features.
- QB Power Hour In-depth Webinar presented by Michelle Long and Hector Garcia on what’s new in QuickBooks Desktop 2018.
- Another QB Power Hour In-Depth Webinar by Michelle Long and Hector Garcia on new features in QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, including Advanced Inventory and Sales Order Fulfillment - and here's a new article devoted to these features.
What types of clients are best suited for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise?
QuickBooks® Desktop Enterprise is the preferred Accounting/ERP system for growing small- to medium-sized businesses that demand more capacity than what QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier and QuickBooks Online can provide for most start-ups and small businesses.
- Clients with robust inventory requirements: Track items to specific bins within a warehouse, scan barcodes, set up FIFO costing and much more.
- Clients that require large data storage: You'll get 6x more space for product, items, customers and vendors than with your current QuickBooks.
- Clients with multiple user requirements: There's plenty of room to grow from 1-30 users with complete customizable control of roles to protect sensitive data.
Watch this 3-minute overview video to learn more:
Finally, we are excited to announce QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Accountant 2018!
The typical QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise user demands in-depth payroll job costing and management, custom reporting, larger database files, and comprehensive inventory management needs. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Accountant 2018 has arrived, and it is the perfect solution for accounting professionals and QuickBooks software consultants who want to support these businesses!
Released on Sept. 5, 2017, the new Accountant Edition includes the following new features:
- Multi-Monitor Support* expands QuickBooks across two or three monitors, respecting the maximize rules per screen! And, there’s a keyboard shortcut, CTRL+ALT+N, to toggle any window across screens. Also, CTRL+ALT+M toggles the multi-monitor feature on/off.
- Copy/Paste Line Shortcuts include CTRL+ALT+Y and CTRL+ALT+V.
- A Past Due Stamp can now be added to invoices, and the user can now decide which invoices, if any, get the stamp.
- Search in Chart of Accounts to filter results by account name or number.
- With the Cash/Accrual Toggle, you can now quickly toggle between cash basis and accrual basis on any report without having to click on Customize Reports. This saves two clicks.
- Stay Logged-In Preferences gives you the option to stay logged in up to 90 days, without having to enter the password to get into QuickBooks.
- Secure Webmail Support, for users of Gmail and Hotmail, can now use the secure protocol that allows you to use these email services via QuickBooks to email forms and report.
- Inventory Report Improvements add additional columns for Inventory Valuation Summary and Inventory Stock Status Reports.
- With the Ability to Switch Editions on the Fly, you can toggle with one click to Wholesale & Manufacturers, Contractor, Professional Services, Retail and Non-Profit editions.*
- You now have the Ability to Work in an Accountant’s Copy and send client the changes.*
- You can Send General Journal Entries to the client or other QuickBooks Enterprise user.*
- Merge Vendors is a great new feature that allows you to merge up to four vendors in a single swoop, and consolidate the entire history of multiple vendors, as if it were just one vendor. This is great for duplicate vendor cleanup.*
- Mobile Picking with an Android Device allows the back office team to send orders to the warehouse team with instructions of which sales orders to pick through a mobile device via WiFi. The warehouse can then notify the back office team that a sales order has been partially or fully picked and ready for shipment, all via the mobile device without touching QuickBooks.**
- With Mobile Barcode Scanning, the warehouse team can use a special Android device that has a built-in scanners to scan the barcodes of the product while it’s being picked to confirm that the right product and quantities are being picked for shipping.**
*Only available on QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Accountant Edition
** Only available on QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Accountant Edition and Platinum Edition
For more information about this release, you can visit the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Accountant Website, or call Intuit’s® direct line for accountants: 1.844.338.9909.
1Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options subject to change without notice.