The simple way to switch to QuickBooks Online Payroll
Save time, access more features, and get expert support when you transition to QuickBooks® Online Payroll.
Here’s what some of our customers said:
“I used QuickBooks Online Payroll for the first time transitioning from Intuit® Online Payroll. Flawless. Everything transferred to my QuickBooks file via the export function. Best transition for a piece of accounting software I have ever had. I am very pleased!” — James C.
Automation helps you and your clients save time. You can pay and file payroll taxes your way or have QuickBooks Payroll do it for you. Simply turn on taxes and forms in your payroll settings.
“It’s very user friendly. I like that I no longer have to confirm payroll tax payments. I just run payroll and the rest is done—even e-file. No more need to confirm and send as a next step!” — Anthony C.
Resources to help you get started
- Learn how to transition to QuickBooks Online Payroll. Watch video
- Know when to transition you and your clients. See timeline
- Learn how to talk to your clients about transitioning to QuickBooks Online Payroll. View article
- Get tips and information about QuickBooks Online Payroll plans and features from accountant Lynda Artesani. Learn more
- Ready to get started? This guide will walk you through some of the first things to take care of, after you’ve transitioned. Check out the guide
- For additional information, check out our frequently asked questions.
We’re here to help. Visit our contact support page if you have transitioned already select QuickBooks Accountant. If you have not yet transitioned, select the service you are currently using.