Training and certification on QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 19.0
Have you turned away a QuickBooks® Enterprise client because you did not feel knowledgeable enough to help them? Are you ready to take your practice to the next level with more professional development learning? There are many financially rewarding opportunities to share your expertise with mid-market clients using QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 19.0.
Intuit® is pleased to offer members of the ProAdvisor® Program updated training and certification on QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 19.0. In June 2019, Intuit released four self-paced online training modules with CPE credits and an optional certification exam available for the following:
- ProAdvisors with an active QuickBooks Deluxe ProAdvisor membership.
- ProAdvisors who have completed the QuickBooks Desktop Core 2019 certification or the QuickBooks 2019 Recertification exam (for those that qualify).
First, let’s mention what you will receive for joining the QuickBooks Premium ProAdvisor Program and taking the certification exam:
- QuickBooks Training and Certification Resources
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Plus software
- QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop Accountant software
- QuickBooks Mac Desktop software
- QuickBooks Point of Sales software
- Certification designation on the QuickBooks Find a ProAdvisor listing and much more!
- New: Receive 100 points toward your ProAdvisor Program point balance
Second, look at this list of Enterprise specific features you will learn about so you can teach your clients:
- Module 1: Introducing QuickBooks Enterprise, learn about:
- User Permission and Roles
- List Enhancements
- Form Enhancements
- Transaction Enhancements
- Advanced Pricing
- Accountant ToolBox Access
- Module 2: Inventory
- Enhanced Inventory Receiving
- X Multiplier Subtotal Item
- Auto Reorder
- Inventory Troubleshooting in the ToolBox
- Inventory Reports
- Module 3: Advanced Inventory
- Multiple Inventory Locations
- Lot/Serial Number Inventory Tracking
- FIFO (First In First Out) Costing
- Site Operations using Mobile Device Scanning (Major feature release in 2019)
- Module 4: Implementation and Consulting
- Enterprise Target Customers
- Why to Engage in the Enterprise market
- How to Structure Consultations and Demos
- How to Prepare for Pre-engagement Meetings
- The Phases of an Engagement
Learn quickly and efficiently with access to an estimated 8 hours of self-paced training in an online course portal with in-product demonstrations. Supplemental guides are also provided detailing the unique and robust features found exclusively in QuickBooks Enterprise.
Prepare yourself to work with the many QuickBooks Enterprise users that rely on your expertise with this updated and in-depth training opportunity.