What’s New in Apps: December 2018
Here’s the newest batch of apps that integrate with QuickBooks® Online to help you and your clients save time and money.
- Check Printing Software: Print checks for multiple checking accounts from one place. Print all your checks onto blank check stock.
- MarginEdge AP, Inventory, and POS Automation for Restaurants: Run a restaurant without the massive paperwork nightmare. Automate the flow of your POS data directly into QuickBooks Online.
- Bottom Line: Ask Alexa for your QuickBooks data. Simply enable the “Bottom Line” Alexa Skill, link it with your QuickBooks Online account, and then JUST ASK Alexa! The integration is automatic once you’ve linked Alexa to QuickBooks Online.
- SafetyNet: Safe, secure, reliable backup for accountants, small businesses and bookkeepers. Protect yourself from accidents and rogue employees.
- Business Solution Center Digital Assistant: Find out how to make your business better with tailored answers and insights on finance, HR, insurance, marketing and more. The Digital Assistant has access to 1,400 business articles on accounting, marketing HR, insurance and more.
Our app developers are pushing the envelope everyday to improve your productivity with QuickBooks. Here are some noteworthy updates.
- Veryfi has partnered with Sonim Technologies to offer its mobile automation software on the ultra-rugged, industry-preferred smartphones built by Sonim. This will drive a much-needed and money-saving productivity boost in the construction industry.
- Veem is a new addition to the Accountant Apps Program. Veem is the easiest way to send and receive business payments to and from 96+ countries. Easily reconcile information between platforms and automatically create bills in QuickBooks when sending payments with Veem. Learn more about Veem.
See the complete list of QuickBooks apps at Apps.com.