What’s new in apps: June 2019
Summer is a great time to step back and reflect on your goals for your practice. Even if you’re running a successful business, there’s always room for improvement. The right QuickBooks® Apps can help you increase your productivity by streamlining your workflow and automating manual tasks. Most apps are in the cloud, which makes it easier to collaborate on projects and share data. Here are the newest apps to help you run your business and save you time.
- WooCommerce Connect – Automatically sync WooCommerce purchases to QuickBooks.
- DataDear Excel add-in for reporting & data sync – Smart two-way feed between Excel & QuickBooks for better accounting.
- CashPundit – Generate realistic cash flow forecasts and set smart phone reminders to follow up with your customers for payments.
- TouchPoint Cloud POS and Advanced Inventory System – POS for retailers with multiple locations and complex inventory needs.
- Fareclock – Cloud-based, facial recognition, employee time attendance software for your business.
Our developers continuously update their apps to help you work smarter, not harder. Check out these noteworthy updates.
A2X launched a new integration with Shopify, A2X for Shopify. Reconcile your payouts so you know everything has been accounted for correctly. Never waste another minute manually reconciling your Shopify payouts and figuring out fees, refunds or adjustments. A2X automates that manual process, transforming what took hours into a few seconds.
Flowless, an app that helps you build automated workflows, added new templates for the following use cases:
- Invoices past Due Date with automatic interest fee – Send delinquent customers past due invoices with interest.
- Uncategorized Transactions – Automatically assign categories to uncategorized transactions based on keywords.
- Automatic POs – Automatically send POs to your vendors when your inventory runs low.
View the complete list of QuickBooks apps at Apps.com.