What’s New in Apps: March 2019
When it comes to apps, 86 percent of customers agree that apps for QuickBooks® Online (QBO) help them save time. Here’s the newest batch of apps that help you and your clients save time and money.
- TrueRev – An easy and affordable way to manage all of your subscriptions.
- Prodsmart – Manufacturing software for production management and tracking.
- Triumph Pay – Integrated supply chain finance and payables processing.
- Xooa – Store your QBO data on a dependable, reliable, and secure private blockchain platform.
- Workweek – All-in-one service business management software that helps you build, fun, and grow your business.
Our developers continuously enhance their apps to help you work smarter, not harder. Here’s a noteworthy update.
Locate Inventory released many enhancements to existing features to help you manage your inventory.
- Recurring Sales Order: Create recurring sales orders for your subscription-based company.
- Manual Receiving: Build receipts line by line and get more flexibility during the receiving process.
- Carrier-Driven Workflows: Customize your fulfillment process based on an order’s carrier.
- Manufacturing: Outsource a step of your manufacturing process to a third party vendor while retaining visibility and control of your inventory.
Check out the complete list of QuickBooks apps at Apps.com.