What’s new in apps: September 2019
As an accountant with many clients to juggle, you have a million things to do, and they all need to be done today. Apps that work with QuickBooks® can lighten your workload by helping you manage documents in the cloud, simplify your workflow, and automate repetitive tasks. Here are new apps for you to review this month.
- SyncQ – Pipedrive. Accounting within Sales Funnels – Fully automated sync from QuickBooks to Pipedrive. Get easy access to QuickBooks data within Pipedrive.
- Checkflo – Check fulfillment service that imports, prints, and mails your payments instantly.
- ActiveCampaign by MiraSync – Automatically import new or updated customer information from QuickBooks into ActiveCampaign to keep your email marketing list current.
- Figment POS – Synchronize your Figment point of sale transaction into your QuickBooks account automatically.
- Field Service Cloud – Field service management for landscape companies. Customers, employees, vendors, and items are all linked with QuickBooks to eliminate double entry.
Our developers continuously update their apps to help you work smarter, not harder. Here’s a new update from chata.ai:
- ai created an AI that is set up for dynamic learning in order to provide easy cash flow forecasting. Learn more about this new development.
View the complete list of QuickBooks apps at Apps.com.