What’s new in QuickBooks Online apps: May 2019
Apps that work with QuickBooks® Online can help you and your clients tackle project management, HR, payroll, time tracking and more. Everything flows seamlessly into QuickBooks to avoid having to toggle between different platforms. Here are the newest apps to share with your clients:
- RUN Powered by ADP – Save time with seamless two-way integration between payroll and QuickBooks Online.
- LeanLaw: Legal timekeeping and billing app with two-way integration with QuickBooks Online. Real-time sync, total automation and deep data on profitability.
- Arthur Online – Property management software to help with everything from finding and managing tenants to keeping track of rents and spending.
- Bison System End-to-end business intelligence through data visualization.
- Broadly – Attract new customers by looking your best online with great customer reviews on the most important platforms.
Our developers continuously release new features to their apps to help you work smarter, not harder. Check out this noteworthy update.
Veem, the global payments apps, has new offerings:
- Veem Rewards – Earn money by paying and invoicing your business partners through Veem
- Tariff Relief Program – If you’ve been affected by rising tariff costs, Veem will offer up to $1,000 toward your tariff bill if you send payments through their platform.
- Magento Beta Program – If you use Magento for your business and are looking for a better way to get paid, trackable payments, and limitless transactions, ask us about our beta program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the complete list of QuickBooks apps at Apps.com.