For small- and mid-size businesses, the manual tasks associated with preparing and sending estimates are often inefficient and take time away from serving customers. Intuit® has launched the eSignature Connector by QuickBooks to help small businesses digitally sign estimates directly from QuickBooks® Online Advanced. In addition to time, customers can save an average of $36 per contract by reducing hard costs and improving employee productivity.
DocuSign eSignature Connector by QuickBooks allows businesses to:
- Go digital for a faster, more secure turnaround of estimates using e-signature to help close deals quicker.
- Streamline sales by automating the estimate process, so growing businesses can move from quote to cash faster.
- Stay on top of progress with notifications of their DocuSign documents, so they can follow up with next steps immediately.
QuickBooks recently launched several integrations as part of its strategy to address the unique pain points of mid-market customers, and create an all-in-one financial and business hub. The DocuSign eSignature Connector by QuickBooks application is the latest addition of best-in-class apps and purpose-built integrations that power growing businesses and help them digitally transform:
- Bill.com: Bill Pay for QuickBooks Online allows customers to pay bills directly inside QuickBooks for more control and visibility.
- HubSpot: HubSpot for QuickBooks is an integrated CRM and financial management solution that allows sales and finance teams to work together more efficiently.
- LeanLaw: Legal timekeeping and billing app with two-way integration with QuickBooks.
Visit our site for more information on all of our Premium Apps for QuickBooks Online Advanced, including DocuSign eSignature Connector by QuickBooks.