Insightful Accountant will host Future Forward 2022, focused on cybersecurity and staffing best practices, on Oct. 4-5, 2022. The event is made possible by Avalara and Swizznet (now Visory).
This two-day event, featuring many presenters who are also QuickBooks ProAdvisors®, was specifically planned to offer practical and valuable education sessions and to help professionals fulfill their annual CPE requirements. The full conference agenda and registration page can be found here.
“We are excited to host our third Future Forward virtual conference,” said Gary DeHart, publisher of Insightful Accountant. “A diverse range of thought leaders will be presenting 10 sessions over the course of two days, all of which are eligible for CPE. Adequate security and staffing are two challenging management issues for firms of all sizes; this conference will provide practical tips and strategies to help bookkeepers, accountants, and tax professionals effectively manage both.”
The virtual conference will officially commence at 10:30 am on Tuesday, Oct. 4. The agenda for the first day includes:
- Security in a Zero Trust Environment, presented by Wes Stillman, COO of Swizznet, now Visory; Gary DeHart; and Andrew Wall, CPA, founder of CPA4IT.
- Best Practices for Recruiting, Rewarding, and Retaining Talent moderated by Gary DeHart, and featuring Cindy Bohn, CPA, CGMA, and Elizabeth Manso, CPA, CEO at Brigade.
- Key Strategies for Mitigating Cyber Liability Risks in Your Firm presented by Rob Ferrini, Cyber Liability/Data Breach Response Program manager McGowanPRO.
- QuickBooks Security 2023 and Beyond presented by Kellie Parks, owner of Calmwaters Cloud Accounting.
- The Bank Your Brain Blueprint™: 8 Steps for Building and Monetizing an In-Demand Professional Knowledge Brand™ presented by Gary DeHart, and Insightful Accountant’s CMO, Gaynor Hardy Meilke.
On Wednesday, the conference will again begin at 10:30 am. The agenda includes:
- Building a team for the new workforce reality – Millennials, The Great Resignation, moderated by Gary DeHart, and featuring Sharrin Fuller, CEO of Glass Wallet Venture and Elizabeth Manso, CPA, CEO at Brigade.
- Streamlined & Secure – Practical Security Lessons presented by Kellie Parks.
- Training Your Team to Protect Your Firm, presented by Sharrin Fuller and Andrew Wall.
- The Bank Your Brain Blueprint™: Session 2 presented by Gary DeHart and Gaynor Hardy Meilke.
Insightful Accountant would like to recognize Avalara and Visory as Event sponsors making registration to Future Forward 2022 free.
Register for any or all of the sessions here.