Editor's note: Applications for the 2023 Partner Council are now closed, but check back soon during the next open application process.
Your voice is critical to everything we do at Intuit, and we know we build better solutions when we build them together. While there are many ways we bring accountants into our strategy, the Partner Council is one of our longest-standing collaborations. Through a mix of in-person sessions and virtual engagements, Council members shape our roadmaps and how we partner with the industry.
What you do on Council:
- Represent the accounting industry to teams across Intuit through in-depth collaborative sessions, elevating accountant and small business experiences, diverse points of view, and needs.
- Shape the future by being deeply embedded with top Silicon Valley talent to improve our existing products, and co-create with us to fuel small business success.
- Build community bonds with ~20 of your peers from across the country, twice a year, at in-person sessions and monthly virtual meetings.
You’re a fit for Council if:
- You have a keen understanding of technology, embrace it, and have a passion for how it can be leveraged to improve your firm’s and your clients’ overall product experiences across the QuickBooks platform.
- You have expertise using the QuickBooks Online ecosystem, as well as tools like Zoom, Slack, Google Workspaces, and more.
- You’re willing and capable of signing a 5-year NDA with Intuit, and you are in the United States.
- You have bandwidth and can travel to Intuit’s Mountain View, CA campus twice a year for a 3-day, in-person meeting, and can spend an average of 5 hours a month in virtual meetings with our teams.
How to apply
Applications are open through July 14, 2023. If you’re selected to move forward to the interview stage, you’ll hear from us by email. Members who are selected for interviews will meet with 1-2 representatives of Intuit to learn more about you, your firm, and your vision for the industry and the profession. Intuit will reimburse your travel and lodging expenses, as well as pay a daily rate for time spent on campus. All Members will be featured in a series of member profiles on the Firm of the Future blog.
“I heard someone from a previous group say that, "Serving on Council was life changing." At first I thought that was a bold statement, but after serving my term, I'd have to agree. Work is a large part of my life. As a company owner, how could it not be? Serving on Council changed the way our accounting agency does business. The exposure to the engineers behind the software, the opportunity to collaborate on new projects, and the introduction to the stellar individuals in the Intuit network has been career-enhancing and life-changing. I'm very thankful for the opportunity. – Amy Walker, CPA, Co-Founder of WalkerGlantz