This is a series of timesaving tips by Firm of the Future authors. More tips are on their way; for now, check out all of the published tips here.
It’s possible to be efficient, but ineffective. Efficiency values time as a resource, whereas effectiveness emphasizes your knowledge. Therefore, strategic growth prioritizes effectiveness instead of efficiency. As a growth-minded firm owner, follow these five steps to advance your accounting practice:
- Decide exactly what you want to achieve over the next 12 months.
- Ditch inefficient and ineffective tasks and systems.
- Delay activities that require time and aren’t aligned with your year-end goals.
- Delegate lower-level tasks to lighten to workload.
- Do the activities that only you can do in your firm. Strength-based activities ought to top your list.
Follow these five steps to serve your clients, grow your practice, and increase your revenues. Download this time management resource to lighten your workload.