November will be here before you know it, and the event of the month (really, the year) is going to be QuickBooks Connect 2023 in Las Vegas, Nov. 13–15. You may have attended in the past and you may even plan to go this year, but have you ever considered applying to be a speaker?
Consider this your official invite to submit your speaker topics for QuickBooks Connect 2023!
Aside from taking the spotlight to share your expert advice with thousands of like-minded peers, what’s in it for you?
- An all-access pass with travel benefits.
- Exposure to established, successful firms focused on growth and technology, as well as nearly 3,000 attendees.
- A plethora of networking opportunities and meetups.
- Face time with the QuickBooks team and leaders.
- 65+ breakout sessions with many eligible for CPE credits.
Content thought starters
This event brings together a host of firm leaders and proficient QuickBooks users looking for meaningful intermediate to advanced content. They want the kind of meaty, industry-pushing topics that will keep them innovating and growing.
So if you have a compelling idea for a session in any of these topic categories, we’d like to hear from you:
Key areas include employee engagement, new client acquisition and onboarding, or specific “how to” business advisory content. Suggested topics include:
- Solving the talent gap, staffing strategies, and outsourcing.
- Pricing models.
- Sales strategies.
- Serving mid-market industries: contractors, wholesale/distributors, professional services, or not-for-profits.
Topics delving into leadership development, such as understanding the entrepreneurial mindset, analytical thinking, business acumen, and communication and pitch development.
Accounting and tax workflows
Narrow use cases for expert users on how to automate and optimize bookkeeping and tax workflows using QuickBooks and integrated technologies. Suggested topics include:
- Reporting with categorization.
- Tax workflow automation.
- Technology workflows for niche business types.
- No-code development.
Exploring how accounting pros and their clients can leverage the latest trends in fintech, such as AI and automation. Suggested topics include:
- AI for accounting professionals.
- Chat prompt workshop.
- Power BI data technology.
Submit your topic
There’s a reason QuickBooks Connect sells out year after year and recently received a 2023 CPA Practice Advisor Readers’ Choice Award: It delivers tangible business results to our partners. And now you can be a part of the reason they keep coming back for more.
Are you ready to share something meaningful with QuickBooks Connect attendees? Submit your topic by June 30, 2023, to be considered.
We can’t wait to hear your ideas and potentially add you to the amazing lineup of notable speakers for QuickBooks Connect 2023.