Along with a range of training options and preferential product pricing and support, QuickBooks Online certifications are a pillar of our free ProAdvisor® program. Certification validates your QuickBooks expertise and credibility, offering you a competitive edge and positioning you to act as an advisor to your clients as well as bring in new business. Last year, more than 50,000 QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor certifications were completed.
We’re excited to announce that our 2023 training content and certification exams are now available for:
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Online Advanced
- QuickBooks Online Payroll
The updated training provides an in-depth look at the latest product features and functionality, helps prepare you to take the certification exam, and to ultimately help power you and your clients’ efficiency and success using QuickBooks Online.
Why training and certification matter
- Certification affirms your advanced skills using and troubleshooting QuickBooks Online.
- The points you earn for successfully completing certification exam(s) helps you move up the ProAdvisor tier status and unlock new member benefits.
- You can add your profile to the Find-A-ProAdvisor directory where small businesses looking for an accounting professional can find you.
- All of our training courses offer the opportunity to earn CPE credits.
How to find training & become certified
- Sign in to QuickBooks Online Accountant, go to the ProAdvisor Training tab in the left navigation column.
- Check Accountant University to see live and on-demand training options.
See the FAQ sheet for even more information.