What’s new in apps: April 2019
Apps that work with QuickBooks® Online can help you automate tasks, simplify your workflow and increase productivity. Everything flows seamlessly into QuickBooks so you can avoid double data entry. Here are the newest apps to help you run your business and make your life easier.
- Calxa – Budgeting, cash flow forecasting and KPI application designed for businesses, non-profits and accounting firms.
- Digital Purchase Order – Streamline your purchasing workflow. Request, approve and track deliveries.
- Data Import Rules and Deleter – Manage your data through import rules to standardize documents from the same sources.
- Acterys – Reporting, consolidation and planning for cloud-based accounting.
- BQE Core – 360 cloud business management for professional services firms.
Our developers continuously release new features to their apps to help you work smarter, not harder. Check out these noteworthy updates.
Flowless helps you build automated workflows and added the following features:
- Create or update objects in QuickBooks directly as an action step.
- Automatically create purchase orders when QtyOnHand for a product is going down.
- Send multiple invoice reminders and update late invoices with interest.
- Automatically assign location or classification for any transaction.
- New templates for predefined flows.
Cash Flow Frog, an app that makes cash flow forecasting simple, released a free 30-day rolling cash flow forecast to help small businesses grow.
erplain updated its inventory management apps with these new features:
- Connect erplain to both Shopify and QuickBooks. In this beta release, all your orders in Shopify will sync in real time to erplain and QuickBooks. If you want to be part of the beta, drop an email to email@example.com.
- Your clients can pay their erplain subscriptions in US Dollars or in Euros. They can manage their currency preference in account settings.
Check out the complete list of QuickBooks apps at Apps.com.