QuickBooks Bill Pay is a new solution fully integrated within Intuit QuickBooks that transforms bill pay for businesses and delivers accounts payable (AP) automation.
For many of your clients, managing bill payments to vendors and contractors means piecing together disparate solutions, creating a complex and time-consuming web that can lead to late or missed payments, potentially impacting cash flow management and vendor relations. QuickBooks Bill Pay solves this problem head on, with tracking and paying bills now seamlessly integrated within QuickBooks. And with QuickBooks’ integrated AP automation capabilities, small businesses save valuable time with manual entry reduced by 48%¹.
QuickBooks Bill Pay provides your clients with time-saving automation, digitized record-keeping, seamless payments, advanced controls with roles and permissions for their team, and simplified vendor and contractor management. Businesses can:
- Create bills automatically: After Importing vendor invoices, QuickBooks will automatically create a bill. All businesses have to do is review and save.
- Assign ownership roles to employees: QuickBooks Bill Pay Elite customers can share roles and permissions to decide who can create, approve, and pay bills.** Setting rules helps to customize the bill approval process and automate work, while limiting access to other QuickBooks functionality.
- Effortlessly organize their books: When paying vendors and contractors through QuickBooks, the transaction will automatically be recorded and matched for the business in their books using QuickBooks integrated AP automation capabilities.
- Go paperless and stay tax ready: Now clients can keep digital records of bills and payments in one place, rather than across multiple platforms, spreadsheets, or folders.
- Choose how to pay vendors or contractors: Send electronic payments or paper checks with the help of QuickBooks.Even if a vendor prefers paper checks, your clients don’t have to spend extra time issuing and mailing them.
- Stay on top of 1099s: With vendor information in one place, businesses can see everyone who needs a 1099 at a glance, allowing them to stay compliant. With QuickBooks Bill Pay Premium or Elite, businesses can also file unlimited 1099s for no additional fee.
QuickBooks Bill Pay also enhances the Intuit QuickBooks Business Network, one of the largest business-to-business (B2B) networks aimed at accelerating and automating B2B payments and improving overall cash flow. Now, when a small business sends a payment through QuickBooks Bill Pay, vendors who are not part of the QuickBooks Business Network will receive an invite to join. If they choose to sign up, the vendor can save their payment details securely to their network profile for future payments, saving time and reducing errors often associated with manual entry and eliminating the need to share this information with multiple parties. Once part of the network, vendors can also track the status of their incoming QuickBooks Bill Pay payments.
QuickBooks Bill Pay has a plan to meet the needs of businesses of any size. Eligible QuickBooks Online customers in the United States can choose between three flexible QuickBooks Bill Pay pricing plans, all of which include expert support. The QuickBooks Bill Pay Basic plan, which has no subscription fee, includes five free standard ACH payments per month, along with two additional paid plan options (Premium or Elite) that provide small businesses with additional standard ACH payments per month**, custom bill approval workflows, unlimited 1099s issued to contractors or vendors, and predefined roles and permissions to empower a small business’s team.
For a limited time, QuickBooks is also giving businesses 50% off the monthly base price for QuickBooks Bill Pay (Premium or Elite) for the first three months of service, starting from the date of enrollment. To be eligible for this offer, your clients must be an existing QuickBooks Online customer, a new Bill Pay customer, and sign up for the Premium or Elite monthly plan.*
Visit here for more information on QuickBooks Bill Pay.