Leave a submission here if you would like to participate in future research.
Upcoming key dates and reminders
- Starting in September, we’re consolidating Business View and Accountant View into one navigation.
- Coming soon, with Simple Start, we are ending support for old invoices and moving to the new invoice layout. With only one invoice layout to support, we can start to focus on more improvements and enhancements.
- Stay up to date with key QuickBooks Bill Pay dates and releases.
- Profit and Loss (Beta) Report is now available on Custom Report Builder for QuickBooks Online Advanced. Try it out today.
- Updated ProAdvisor certification exams for QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Online Advanced, and QuickBooks Online Payroll will launch Nov. 1, 2023.
- Give your account an extra layer of protection. Update your account today with a valid phone number and turn on two-step verification. You can also set up an authenticator app. Learn more.
- Review the IRS’ new regulation on electronic filing and correction for 10 or more W2s/1099s.
We’re grateful for your partnership and encourage you to share your thoughts and suggestions as we continue to improve the products and services across the QuickBooks platform. Please leave feedback or comments for us here and see you again in November.
View all editions of Your Feedback in Action here.
Follow Ted on LinkedIn, Twitter @_tedcallahan
*QuickBooks Payroll & Contractor Payments: Money movement services are provided by Intuit Payments Inc., licensed as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services, subject to eligibility criteria, credit and application approval. For more information about Intuit Payments Inc.'s money transmission licenses, please visit https://www.intuit.com/legal/licenses/payment-licenses/.
*QuickBooks Time integrates with QuickBooks Online ("QBO"), QuickBooks Online Payroll ("Payroll") and QuickBooks Desktop ("Desktop"). Requires an active QBO, Payroll or Desktop account. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply.
*This information is intended to outline general product direction, but represents no obligation and should not be relied on in making a purchasing decision. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply with certain features and functionality. Eligibility criteria may apply. Product offers, features, functionality are subject to change without notice.