In a year filled with surprises, being flexible was the key to getting anything done, so thanks for rolling with the punches and helping businesses gradually recover. And since some of our purchases may still be adrift at sea or making the slow trek to our doorsteps, here’s something you can use right now—product updates that deliver the gift of time.
QuickBooks Cash is now QuickBooks Checking
In a nutshell: QuickBooks Cash has a new name: QuickBooks Checking. The name change will start appearing throughout QuickBooks in mid-December.
QuickBooks Checking is an all-in-one business bank account. The latest updates include:
Digital wallet: With Apple Pay® and Google Pay™ compatibility, you can pay with a tap using your mobile phone.
Mobile remote check deposit*: Take a picture of paper checks and skip the bank lines. Make deposits to your checking account with the QuickBooks mobile app. Mobile remote check deposit will begin rolling out to eligible QuickBooks Checking customers in the coming weeks.
QuickBooks and Intuit are a technology company, not a bank. Banking services provided by our partner, Green Dot Bank.
*Limited availability for mobile remote check deposit. Offering coming soon.
Apple® and Apple Pay® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Google Pay™ is a trademark of Google LLC.
A new invoice financing product from QuickBooks Capital
In a nutshell: Get Paid Upfront offers smarter financing options for your business, cutting down the wait time to get paid on qualifying invoices and freeing up your cash flow.
The newest product from QuickBooks Capital, Get Paid Upfront pays you up front on the invoiced amount, offering early access to invoices and accounts receivable. In addition, by paying 3% per financed qualifying invoice, small business owners can also access credit up to $30,000. Financed invoices are interest free for 30 days, with no additional fees on ACH or credit card transactions when customers’ clients pay the invoices through QuickBooks Payments in the first 30 days.
This new product is currently in beta, and will be rolled out to all eligible customers by the end of 2021. Learn more
QuickBooks Desktop e-commerce integration powered by Webgility
In a nutshell: Webgility integration unifies your e-commerce channels with QuickBooks Desktop so your clients can manage their online sales and inventory in one place.
QuickBooks Enterprise already offers powerful inventory and order management functionality. The addition of Webgility brings seamless integration with top online stores such as Shopify, WooCommerce, Big Commerce, Magento, and industry- leading online marketplaces, including eBay, Amazon, and Walmart.com.
All transaction types, such as invoices, sales receipts, sales orders, and estimates are available to post into QuickBooks.
- Simplify e-commerce management and reduce busywork when inventory, sales, product details, pricing, and customer data sync automatically to QuickBooks.
- Always know your inventory on hand when inventory counts update with every sale—regardless of how many channels you sell in.
- Get a clearer picture of your online sales, cash flow, and profitability with one easy-to-view dashboard.
New QuickBooks Desktop feature: Pay vendor bills online
In a nutshell: Schedule and pay bills faster within QuickBooks Desktop. You can choose a funding source and opt for payment in a digital or physical form, whatever your vendors prefer.
- Save time by scheduling and paying bills in QuickBooks, which then automatically marks the bill paid, and notifies you once the money is sent.
- Gain financial flexibility by paying vendors from a card or bank transfer, then having the money sent via physical check or bank transfer.
- Keep your vendors happy by customizing their payment method preferences for future payments.
Onboard new employees to QuickBooks Time with a unique company code
Hiring workers is hard enough, and that’s why onboarding needs to be as easy as possible. Starting in January 2022, admins have the option to skip the individual invitations to get new employees on time tracking and payroll.
How it works:
- New hires use a 6-digit or QR code to access timekeeping records: It could be posted in a break room, shared as a text message, or printed on first-day paperwork.
- Since the code is unique to each company, employees can start tracking time as soon as possible, without waiting for the admin.
- Admins can onboard multiple workers with a single code.
- Admins using this new feature don’t have to manually add each person and their contact information before sending out invitations.
Recommended for you
Get the latest to your inbox
Get the latest product updates and certification news to help you grow your practice.
Thanks for subscribing.
Relevant resources to help start, run, and grow your business.