There are hundreds of apps that work with QuickBooks® Online to simplify your practice and help improve your clients’ productivity. Apps can supercharge your everyday accounting tasks or workflows with automation. Additionally, apps can add new functionality or connect with third-party services so you can avoid double data entry. Here are the newest apps for this month.
- Melio – Pay any vendor or bill with a bank transfer or card, even if vendors only accept checks.
- Call of Service – Power field service software to schedule appointments, track and dispatch jobs, send reminders, and take payments.
- Brex – Corporate credit card for startups and modern businesses.
- Connect Booster – Conquer your A/R and get paid faster through billing automation
Our developers continuously update their apps to help you work smarter, not harder. Here are some new features from our hard working developers:
- Kindful, a CRM for nonprofit fundraising, has a new integration with Double the Donation, a provider of matching gift software. Every donation will flow from Kindful into Double the Donation where they’ll be logged, tagged, and tracked.
- Bento for Business launched Bento Pay, an easy, secure way to send digital payments to other businesses right from your bento account. Send payment with just the Payee’s email address, and the payee decides how to deposit the funds
View the complete list of QuickBooks apps at Apps.com.