Leading accounting firms choose QuickBooks Online’s integrated tools to boost efficiency for their clients—and their firm. From saving time and productivity improvements working on one platform; to helping clients manage their books, people, projects and payroll, you get big business benefits on a small-business budget.
Pricing just for accountants
As a valued partner, only accountants get the ProAdvisor Preferred Pricing discount of 30%** for the life of the subscription. Yes, 30% off both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Payroll puts you in the position to offer your clients the most valuable pricing on QuickBooks products. This is a tremendous value add to the services you provide to help them manage and grow their business.
For clients who prefer to pay for their subscriptions themselves, you can pass on an exclusive discount of 30% for the first 12 months of the subscription. Or can sign up with with our Revenue Share Program through which you can receive 30% of the billed price your client pays, plus pass along a 50% discount to your client for 3 months
QuickBooks Online and Payroll integrated together
QuickBooks Online empowers you to help clients to take control of their cash flow.
- It can sync all your clients' data and apps in one place.
- Automatic bank feeds help cut out manual data entry. Invoice customers and accept payments directly online—sales tax already calculated.
- Give clients a better handle on cash flow and plan for what’s next by tracking incoming and outgoing payments, and projecting their cash flow 30 or 90 days in advance.
Add QuickBooks Online Payroll to get trusted payroll from payday to tax time and beyond without missing a beat.
- After initial setup, payroll will run automatically**. Keep control of payments with clear alerts and notifications.
- Easily manage your client’s books with fully integrated payroll, time-tracking and employee benefits like health insurance, workers’ comp, 401(k) plans***, and more- all in one place.
- Transform your advisory service by translating accurate payroll data into insightful reports.