Manage on the Go With QuickBooks Point of Sale
Over the past 18 months, the QuickBooks® Point of Sale team spent a lot of time listening to our users and consultants. They asked and we listened.
This month, QuickBooks Point of Sale users are in for a double treat … Intuit is launching two new QuickBooks Point of Sale offerings!
QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop Version 12.0 helps users reliably complete critical tasks and be more efficient by:
- Continuing to handle sales, credit card processing, inventory management and customer tracking.
- Delivering 10x faster startup times and significantly faster workflows1 – for example, item history loads fully and progressively.
- Multi-tasking through multiple windows. You can switch to different tasks without being forced to complete one task; you can switch to ring up a sale while working on a long PO.
- Saying yes to higher credit card security standards by being EMV Chip Card ready2
- Integrating with QuickBooks Desktop 2015 with one-click of your fingertip.
QuickBooks Point of Sale powered by Revel Systems elevates the merchant experience by:
- Delivering an elegant and intuitive iPad point of sale solution that lets users focus on what matters most: the customer.
- Leveraging the power of the cloud to seamlessly and automatically sync sales, payments, inventory, CRM and payroll data to QuickBooks Online
- Enabling stores to never miss a sale thanks to the “Always On Mode,” so they can continue to make sales and take payments even if their Internet connection is slow or completely down.
- Giving merchants the flexibility to track and manage sales, inventory and employees from anywhere, anytime.
- Providing powerful solutions for the various verticals in the food industry, as well as retail businesses.
QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop Version 12.0 and QuickBooks Point of Sale powered by Revel Systems enable merchants to confidently run their business, be more efficient and do much more. Learn more about these two great solutions.
1 10x faster startup time and faster workflows are based on testing against QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013 R1 release.
2 QuickBooks POS Desktop 12.0 software and PIN Pad (Ingenico IPP 350) are EMV Chip Card Ready.