Finalists Named to 2018 Top 10 Influencers in the Canadian Bookkeeping World List
K2E Canada Inc., in association with Intuit® Canada, is proud to announce the finalists in the 2018 Top 10 Influencers in the Canadian Bookkeeping World recognition program. This program recognizes the key thought leaders whose efforts left a visible mark on the bookkeeping profession in Canada.
The finalists were selected by an independent judge based on the following criteria:
- Active in the Canadian bookkeeping world in 2017.
- Contributed to the success of others and the Canadian bookkeeping profession.
- Had an impact on the continuing evolution of the profession.
- Directly or indirectly contributed to the prosperity of Canadian small business.
- Is regarded as a thought leader in the bookkeeping community.
- Helped to raise the standards of Canadian bookkeepers through education.
In speaking about the Top 10 recognition program, Jeff Cates, president and CEO of Intuit Canada, stated, “The cloud, automation and artificial intelligence are enabling bookkeepers to provide more value to their customers than ever before. The implications of these changes are massive. Skill sets and the very business models that bookkeepers have been using since before the abacus are being updated and modernized. These kinds of changes can be daunting. The industry is fortunate to have access to a group of amazing thought leaders. We are proud to help recognize the trailblazers who are having such a profound impact on the Canadian small business landscape.”
Here are the twenty-one finalists:
The 2018 Top 10 Influencers in the Canadian Bookkeeping World will be announced at Get Connected Calgary 2018 on May 28, 2018. The conference dates are May 28-29, 2018; register today!