Intuit named winner in 10 categories for 2020 Readers Choice awards
The 16th annual Readers Choice Awards presented by the CPA Practice Advisor are in the books, with Intuit® winning 10 categories, as well as taking five runner-up honors.
The CPA Practice Advisor gives its readers the opportunity to showcase the technologies they most embrace, respect and trust to help them run their firms and provide client services. According to the publication, the Readers’ Choice Awards gives professionals a way to stay aware of technologies and best workflow practices their peers are using in order to stay competitive in the constantly-evolving tax and accounting space. Thousands of readers participated in this year’s voting.
Intuit placed first in the following categories:
1. Accounting/Client Write-Up: QuickBooks® Online Accountant
3. Online Invoicing/Bill Payment Solutions: QuickBooks Payments
5. Small Business Accounting (Installed Programs): QuickBooks Desktop
6. Online Small Business Accounting (Client Accounting Systems): QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Online Accountant
7. Retail Accounting /Point-of-Sale: QuickBooks Point of Sale
8. Not-for-Profit Accounting: QuickBooks for Nonprofits
9. Specialty Systems and Tax Prep Tools: QuickBooks Self Employed
10. Time & Billing Systems: TSheets by QuickBooks
The five runner-up categories include:
1. Federal State Income Tax Compliance: Lacerte Tax or ProSeries
2. Fixed Asset Management: ProSeries Fixed Asset Manager
3. Practice Management/Time & Billing Systems: TSheets by QuickBooks
4. Tax Planning Systems: Lacerte Tax Planner
5. Document Management and Document Storage: Lacerte DMS or ProSeries DMS
Congratulations to all the winners!