MB Raimondi wins 2019 ProAdvisor of the Year
With a captivated crowd looking on at Scaling New Heights 2019, 10 trailblazers in their profession and niche were celebrated on stage by Insightful Accountant, with nine winning in a specific category and one taking home ProAdvisor® of the Year.
Congratulations to MB Raimondi, CPA.CITP, who received the 2019 ProAdvisor of the Year!
The contest awards some of the best in the profession in a fair and comprehensive process, where votes cast per person are weighted against the total number of votes cast overall, and then those values are weighted against the overall applications scores to determine the final scores used in our system.
Congrats to all the Top 100 ProAdvisors, and to the top 10! Here are the winners:
- 2019 ProAdvisor of the Year – MB Raimondi, CPA.CITP
- 2019 QuickBooks® Online ProAdvisor – Mariko Hayashi-Hall, Brilliant Solutions Group, Inc.
- 2019 QuickBooks Desktop ProAdvisor – Raeann Salter, Minding My Books
- 2019 Trainer/Writer ProAdvisor – Esther Friedberg Karp, EFK CompuBooks Inc.
- 2019 QuickBooks Online Integrations/App-ologist ProAdvisor – Jonathan Bello, One 8 Solutions, LLC
- 2019 QuickBooks Desktop Integrations ProAdvisor – Tim Grant, Business Solution Providers, Inc.
- 2019 Client Accounting Services ProAdvisor – Laura Redmond, Redmond Accounting Inc.
- 2019 Niche Practice ProAdvisor, Point of Sale – William English, English Management Solutions
- 2019 Social Media ProAdvisor – Heather Satterley, Satterley Training & Consulting, LLC
- 2019 International ProAdvisor: Americas – Jennifer Bauldic (representing Canada), Jetstream Administration Inc.
- 2019 International ProAdvisor: Non-Americas – Genevieve Jones (representing England), Genny Jones Training
- 2019 Up-n-comer ProAdvisor – Kelly Gonsalves, Totally Booked