Network, Interact and Learn at Get Connected Vancouver 2018
Here at Intuit®, we believe that growth in today’s day and age happens when businesses recognize the increasing prevalence of cloud-based technology and the need to consider (if not start) transitioning to using these products in the cloud. This can be a daunting task on your own. That’s where Get Connected Vancouver 2018 – Jan. 22-23, 2018, at the Vancouver Convention Centre – comes in.
Attending this two-day event will help you utilize the cloud and QuickBooks® Online (QBO) to grow your business. You’ll hone and elevate your services with increased flexibility, mobility, security, strategy and much more, alongside your industry peers.
I encourage you to register right now to secure your spot!
Top 3 Ways Attending Get Connected Vancouver 2018 Benefits You and Your Business
While I just briefly touched on some of the benefits of attending Get Connected Vancouver 2018, there’s plenty more. I’ve narrowed them down to my top three.
1. Networking. It’s extremely convenient to network with your peers and industry experts in one place and at one time. You’re surrounded by people who face the same daily challenges and who share the same goals and passions as you do.
The value of connecting with like-minded people can’t be overstated. For example, hearing other accountants’ and small business owners’ experiences, and sharing yours, is one of the best and fastest ways to deepen your knowledge, as well as find solutions to business issues you have in common. Even one piece of advice, or one new tip or trick you bring home, can change the course of your business – for the better.
Whether you connect with a peer or an expert in the field (or both), you’re building relationships that will stretch into the future. You can reach out to these same people, some of whom you may now call friends, and get invaluable advice throughout the coming months and years. Moreover, they may see you as someone who can support them in their endeavors, establishing your credibility and reputation in the span of a few days.
2. Interacting. It may seem interacting is the same as networking, but there’s actually a fine difference. As I mentioned, networking is building relationships and sharing knowledge, but you can do this via the phone or online if you really wanted to. Interacting is actually leaving the office, meeting and conversing in person.
As advanced as technology is, it can’t replace the value of a handshake, eye contact or sharing personal anecdotes. This tactile connection strengthens the bond you form during your networking and establishes a foundation for future interaction. The importance of building relationships with the people in your industry face-to-face can’t be stressed enough. Registering for Get Connected Vancouver 2018 is the ideal way to start (or continue) the relationships that can help empower your business and the community as a whole.
3. Learning. Get Connected Vancouver 2018 provides incredible learning in a short amount of time. We’ve geared every minute towards disseminating information through breakouts, trainings, certification courses, keynotes and an exhibit tradeshow.
You can check out more event details for yourself. More details are yet to come:
Agenda – Day 1 (Jan. 22)
8-9 a.m. – Registration & Breakfast
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. – Product Roadmap, Breakout Sessions, Exhibit Tradeshow & Networking
5-7 p.m. – Networking Party & Dinner
Agenda - Day 2 (Jan 23)
8-9 a.m. – Registration & Breakfast
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. – Training & Certification
- Core QuickBooks Online Training
- Advanced QuickBooks Online Training
- Essentials ProFile
- Comprehensive ProFile
- App Masterclass
- Advanced Payroll Training
Grow Your Business and Sharpen Your Competitive Edge
By attending Get Connected Vancouver 2018, you can replace the idea of needing to be a one-man (or team) show. The event brings the Intuit community together, making the growth of your business and the sharpening of your competitive edge a shared endeavor. This is the place where insights meet action.
If networking with peers and experts, interacting personally, and learning about how QuickBooks Online can save you time, automate your processes and increase your profit in the cloud is important to you, then I hope you register right now! I’m excited to see you there.