QuickBooks Certifications released!
QuickBooks® Certifications are a pillar of our ProAdvisor® Program, and empower accounting professionals to confidently advise small businesses, demonstrate their expertise, and connect with new clients. Last year, more than 38,000 QuickBooks ProAdvisors got certified in QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop, Enterprise, and Point of Sale, sharing how beneficial the training and certification bolstered their confidence to help their clients and practices prosper.
We’re excited to share that we’ve released updated certification exams and training to help you prepare. The updates include the latest features and functionality to power your efficiency, and your clients’ success.
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Online Advanced
- QuickBooks Desktop*
- QuickBooks Desktop Recertification*
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise*
The prep training provides you with an in-depth view of what you should know going into the exam. You’ll find training when you log into QuickBooks Online Accountant, go to ProAdvisor in the left navigation, and select the training tab. On the tab, you’ll see self-paced courses for all of the above certifications. For QuickBooks Online certification, you’ll also see live virtual events. You can also visit QuickBooks Accountant University to see and register for the live virtual training events. Bonus: All of our prep training courses are eligible for free CPE credits.
Why get certified?
- Understand the latest QuickBooks tools available for you and your clients helps you be the best ProAdvisor to your clients.
- Earn points for successful completion of the certification exam(s) to help you move up the tier status and unlock new member benefits.
- Add your profile to the Find-A-ProAdvisor directory where small businesses looking for an accounting professional can find you.
*Requires QuickBooks Desktop Premier and/or QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise