QuickBooks Time offers efficient and easy timekeeping
TSheets by QuickBooks® is now QuickBooks Time, instantly making all our previous conference swag collector’s items!
But, what’s in a name? It’s the awesome timekeeping app we’ve always loved, no matter what you call it.
Let’s call it efficient and easy.
Have you ever worked with a company that uses paper timesheets? To echo what my friend Monique said in her article on QuickBooks Time, there are three problems with manual entry:
- You have to do the math to come up with the time total. We live in a Base-Ten mathematical world, where time is divided into 60 pieces. Convert that to decimals. Have fun!
- You have to enter the time into the payroll system manually. As in … typing it in. Depending on how many employees there are, that can take hours.
- You cannot make a mistake. Your addition and your typing must be perfect. No pressure.
QuickBooks Time eliminates those worries:
- Time is calculated for you. There’s no math required.
- The integration with QuickBooks payroll and other programs, such as Gusto, moves the time to the payroll program in seconds.
- Mistakes just don’t happen. Everything comes from the source. Once approved, the time is locked and moves almost like magic.
So, call it whatever you like: apple pie, chocolate cake, or truly stress-free payroll. QuickBooks Time by any other name would still be just as sweet.