Work for Yourself, Grow With Others: QuickBooks Connect 2017
One of the best investments you can make for your practice - and yourself - is to attend this year's QuickBooks Connect, back in Silicon Valley Nov. 15-17 in San Jose, Calif.
At QuickBooks Connect, you can choose from 50+ sessions to keep you on top of technology trends and take advantage of new opportunities. Here’s a first look at a few of the sessions we have planned.
- Turn video streams into revenue streams: Discover how you can use YouTube to promote your services, increase your visibility and attract the right clients for your practice.
- 5 steps for generating more referrals and leads: Join a working session and learn the steps you can implement right now to generate leads and grow your practice — plus come away with a set of achievable goals.
- To build your practice, build your credibility: Gain useful tools and actionable insights for building a credible and trusted brand, and for establishing deeper and more meaningful relationships with your clients.
“The event was inspirational and gave me great ideas for my practice. I attended a session about differentiating yourself in the marketplace which inspired me to rebrand my business. QuickBooks Connect provides real value for those who want to move forward and grow their practice.” – Dawn Brown, Accountant
You'll also hear from inspiring business luminaries and entrepreneurs on our main stage including:
- Nate Berkus, award-winning interior designer, best-selling author and entrepreneur.
- Dave Gilboa, co-founder and co-CEO of Warby Parker, a transformative lifestyle brand leading the way for socially conscious businesses.
- Julie Rice, co-founder SoulCycle, entrepreneur, co-founder LifeShop.
Already, we're seeing a huge demand to attend this year's conference, with twice as many registrations as this time last year. Join us for this powerful 3-day program tailored to accounting professionals. Register now!