Intro to QuickBooks Apps for Your Clients: Invoice Your Customers
Welcome to the third of several articles about apps for your clients. These articles are designed to help you educate and inform your clients on apps that will help them be more efficient and productive.
We’ve written these articles for your clients so you can simply cut and paste this info and send to clients. Here we go!
Plumber, diving instructor or freelance dog groomer – whatever you do while working for yourself, everyone has something in common: you need to get paid.
Invoicing the old way was slow and inefficient; mailing invoices and waiting for checks to be sent back added lots of unknowns into your finances. In the digital age, there are plenty of apps, including features built right into QuickBooks® Online, to help you quickly create accurate invoices, get you paid faster and keep cash flowing. These apps and features will help you spend less time invoicing, and more time getting paid and growing your business.
Automate your accounts receivable. Reclaim your admin time.
How it works with QuickBooks: Harness the power of QuickBooks’ sophisticated accounting platform and InvoiceSherpa’s streamlined invoice collection technology. Transparent profit reports and categorized transactions integrate with an automated invoice reminder and collection process, keeping you on track with your expenses and maintaining a solid cash flow.
Add Google Calendar events and descriptions to QuickBooks invoices.
How it works with QuickBooks: If you’re using Google Calendar to track hours, work or appointments, you can easily create QuickBooks invoices from those calendar events. With the Invoice with Google Calendar App, you’ll have access to all your billable work right from inside QuickBooks. With just a few clicks, your invoice will be populated with all the correct info and sent off to your client.
Combine the power of QuickBooks with the ease of Gmail.
How it works with QuickBooks: After you install it, open an email thread and select the QuickBooks logo on the right. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account. Then, you’re set to easily create, send and track invoices right from Gmail. All your current customers, products and services show up in Gmail and any new ones save in QuickBooks. We’ll save any invoice details in QuickBooks for you, so everything stays up-to-date without the extra work.
QuickBooks Payments does the work for you.
How it Works: You’ll save time and money with smart e-invoices and free bank transfers. Plus, QuickBooks Payments’ automatic bookkeeping gives back your most precious resource– your time.
Benefits to you:
- Get paid 2x faster, for free: Smart invoices that your customers can pay in an instant. Anytime, anywhere.
- Track invoices and get paid, automatically: Real-time alerts let you know when customers view and pay invoices. Automated reminders let your customers know payment is due.
- Build customer trust and grow your business: Build your brand and showcase your style with polished, professional custom invoices.
- Free bank transfers: Save time with free bank transfers – no more paper checks, transaction fees or hectic bank runs.
- Smart invoicing: Accept payments by credit card or bank transfer, right in the invoice. QuickBooks automatically matches payments with invoices to save you time.
- Trusted technology: Powered by technology from the makers of TurboTax and Mint.
- You’re in control: Give your customers the freedom to pay their way by accepting all credit cards and free bank transfers.
- Personalized payments: Your unique Pay Now link ensures that payments are encrypted.
To learn more about how app integrations can help make your clients’ life easier, check out the rest of our Intro to Apps series: